What if I want to return my order?
Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase. Returns must be in new, unworn condition. We reserve the right to refuse worn or damaged merchandise. Please note that you would be responsible for return shipping fees and we do have to pay a 50% re-stocking fee.
Contact us prior to returning your product. Please note that we do have a 2-year warranty on our products. We will replace any product that isn't functioning properly for free within 2 years of your purchase date.
What if I'm experiencing issues with the product I ordered?
Our handymen / women specialists are here to help. Sometimes it takes a little adjustment here or there and if you're experiencing any difficulty whatsoever, call us at (833) 755-5400.
How do I set up a return or replacement / exchange?
Give us a call at (833) 755-5400, Monday-Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm MST (Colorado, USA) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get started on the details of returning your item.
Process for Return
- Customer will contact Big Turntables via the phone number listed for your region or by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Once the product’s return eligibility is determined and restocking fees are calculated by Customer Service, Big Turntables will provide a Return Material Authorization (RMA) Number and the address to ship the product to.
- The customer will be responsible for shipping the product and all insurance, freight, or other transportation charges to the address provided by Big Turntables. The product should be properly packed to avoid damage in transit. Big Turntables will not be responsible for such damage.
- Once the item is received by Big Turntables, Big Turntables will inspect the returned items to ensure that nothing is damaged and/or missing.
- The amount of the purchase minus restocking fees will be credited to the billing account on the order.